I heard that my grade 1 homeroom teacher passed away because of circumstances when she gave birth to twins. Huhuhu. Favorite teacher ko pa naman siya dati. Pag flag ceremony tumatayo ako sa tabi niya dahil sumisipsip ako. So sad. The world just lost another educator. It's sad when teachers die. Well, when anyone does. (Hehe). =( Rest in peace, Ms. Syquia/Mrs. Caringal. You were a great Sibika teacher and homeroom adviser.
We're that old. Sibika pa subject natin dati. Araling Panlipunan na yata ngayon. Ewan. Oh well.
Is it just me or is Hale's Waltz in iambic pentameter? Or is it just the way Champ sings it? Either way, I like it. It's so appropriate. Tear here. Sigh sigh sigh. Please…I’ve said this a million times before and I’m sick.
CAMILLE BALEVA CASTRO WHAT HAPPENED?
(edit 6:31pm)
| You Are A Sometimes Ex |
![]() You're sometimes an ex, and sometimes you two are back together And while your ex may seem like old news right now... You've got to wonder why you keep getting sucked back in |
Now why do I find that funny? Hmmm..

4 comments:
vickaaaa! i miss you too!
what??? ms syquia's gone????
CLA! Amizyo! Oo. Complications giving birth, I think. Wake's up to tomorrow daw.
i like the ex thingy. haha! friday, booze time.
Booze time booze time!
Post a Comment