Thanks, God. You have a funny way of teaching me a lesson. Well ok so it's not funny since I got over paranoid and was actually about to quit but hey, I learned my lesson the hard way. I love you, God. You're the best. =)
The one subject I think I'm about to tres (if not fail) is the one subject related to my course: CW10. I can't wait to shift, really. Writing decided to burn down and crumble on me when I needed it the most. I have one week to improve my essay slash story slash work of junk and result of lack of brain cells and I have no idea how I'm going to pull it off. One week. And I have an EnviSci and MuD paper(!!!) due too. What joy, huh?
But I love you, God. ♥ I needed that major slap on the face to realize a lot.
Thanks Chez, Eugene, Aina, Cels and Billy for coming over and using my brother's room. Next time ulit. Hahaha. I actually enjoyed your company. My afternoon wouldn't have been as happy, especially since I'm the only person home.
Thank You for being with me through one of my worst frights. Shit. Basta. I love you. It always comes around back to you. Haha kumanta.
I'm so thankful today, aren't I? I'm trying to live a good life now. Trying.
Wednesday, October 04, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment