Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Numbers

Edited as I drown myself in random thoughts. Look! Timeposted fragments wahaha. Sabawwww.

(7:31pm)
1. Today was a bit better. I just hope no one attempts to ruin the night.
2. I posted jokes on my LJ. If you know where that is, go read and comment becaaaauuuuse iz fablek (it's public)!
3. Time to finish my MuD paper. Woopee 8-10 pages of.....bolabola. Gets ni Nikki yan. Kung gets mo, edi great. Ngeh.
4. I need an escape plan.
(9:48pm)
5. Writing is a socially acceptable form of schizophrenia. -E.L. Doctorow (I KNEW IT!)
6. I'm damn sleepy. This is what I get for cleaning up the house to avoid mulling over....stuff. Stuff tss.
(12:30 am)
7. Diana and I were conversing about 4-8 having a reunion at night and she found my "Oo kasi big girls na tayo!" statement funny. Why, Diana, why? Haha. Ang cute. Kinder palang yata friends na kami. I miss you my gosh! And Nadine showed me pictures of her Canadian bunnies. Sorry na taga-Kenuhduh. Haha I miss you Nadz come home!
8. Actually, I miss 4-8. (photo stolen from Diana =p ) I just might write about that soon. Yes.

9. I'm halfway done with the paper!! Yet again, half way is still a long way to go.
10. I miss You. Awwwwwwwww.♥

4 comments:

ianadui said...

kaya nga siguro funny. kasi nga diba... little girls to big girls. haha. Yeah! labo. tawa nalang. hahaha.

Veeka said...

Labo nga hahaha hi I'm still online I just had to resist the temptation YM brings forth. Amp haha

Nikki said...

Are you done with the bolabola?=)

Anonymous said...

Nooooooooooooo maygad hehe