Sunday, October 29, 2006

Temporarily sedated

I am doing this for my own good because I believe that I have or will have memory loss resulting to Alzheimer's in the future.

1. You make me sick. (Sunday, October 22)

I choose not to talk in detail about this because by the end of a paragraph, the sober-ness would have worn off and the impotence would have returned to conquer my entire being. So there. No more of that memory for at least tonight.

2. I hope you had the time of your life. (Wednesday, October 25- Friday, October 27)

Day 1- Met up at Sj's house and was brought to the bus station. Boarded the bus and off to Pampanga we went! When we got there, we had lunch, played cards, played cards, played cards, ate, played cards, played cards. Actually, all we did was walk to the farm and back to the house to rest, play lots of cards and drink.

And attempted to join the other group to no avail because they were artists. Ok Jon di ko parin yun gets e. Hahaha.

Day 2- Binawi ang day 1. Haha. We played billiards, went around, slept, played charades (!!!!) and sang and drank alcohol til 3am. Whattalife. I love. ♥

Girls and boys were in separate rooms but since we were in a kubo, we were able to hear the guys talking. Ito ang ultimate:

Ian: Ayoko sa magulang ko pare (yun yata..or) Kailangan ko ng pagmamahal.
Jon: Kung gusto mo ng pagmamahal, punta ka sa nanay mo pare, mahal ka nun.

Tawa na kami ng tawa nun. Hanggang ngayon natatawa parin ako. Hahaha. =))

Day 3- Woke up very late, ate breakfast, lunch and merienda all in a span of 3-4 hours. Then we went back to depressing Manila.

Thank you Camie, Dang, Chav, Blando and (very special) Sj for without you none of this would have been possible. Cool farm, cool ostriches. Hahaha. ♥

3. Happy birthday to you! (Saturday, October 28)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KURT DION TEODORO CENDANA!

Uminom ako ng marami nang di namamalayan. Sabi ko pa talaga "grabe, di ako tinatamaan" but lo and behold! Major headache.

I'm lazy like that. Maybe I'll edit this when pictures are up.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

awww...had fun. SO MUCH FUN. damn, we should've stayed a little longer. i hate depressing manila. ehk. hahahaha

benta parin yung hirit ng mga boys eh..feel siguro nila tulog na tayo nun. waha.

Veeka said...

Hanggang kanina pinagtatawanan pa namin. Hahahahahaha