Saturday, October 14, 2006

We're getting too old for this

Haven't you noticed?

(Photo from PostSecret)

Anyway.

Friday the 13th has finally lived up to its name. I hope the karma gods are happy now.

It sucks that your own friends don't understand you and think it's all your fault. I can't believe how bad tears can become a basis for pity. Hindi porket hindi ako umiiyak, ako palagi yung nananakit. Everything starts with a reason. My fits start with the same. I do not enjoy (nor do I do it on purpose) hurting people. I don't. And I don't enjoy knowing that people think bad of me without knowing my side. There are 2 sides to this story. I keep things to myself and sometimes all you can do is respect that.

At hindi ako manhid. If I were, this entire thing wouldn't be such a big deal and crying in public last night would have been acting. But it is a big deal and I am incapable of acting. (yeah, laugh)

The last thing I need right now is another accusation. Sermon me and I'll listen. Accuse me not.

I give up. Smite me all you want. I hesitate to live another damned life apart from the one I am in now. Severely screwed up, I am. Things just couldn't get any worse, I kid you not.

Despite all these, one can never go wrong with friends who listen, sermon and feed you ice cream to stop you from crying. Right, Camie? Haha right. I love Melai, Camie, Dang (thank you for letting us sleep over!!) and Super Collapse II. ♥ I can't wait for the 24th.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

aww vicka..thanks for last friday. i love you!!♥

Anonymous said...

Mahirap na kung hindi fat- o water-soluble yung problema. Tunay na mahirap sundin ang sinasabi ng Treasure

Veeka said...

Camie: Thanks rin. I love you too!

Raf: SOBRA. Ayoko na yung pain. Matagal pa bago maging happy again. Hehe