I am a disgrace to Mother Goose.
I can't write stories. Nakakahiya ka, Vicka. My CNF narrative is pure shit. I can't write for shit.
Anyway, I loved talking to people on YM tonight. It's funny how people make you happy without even knowing. I wonder if I do the same to my downtrodden friends. Oh well. Sembreak is emo time, according to Ean. Every sembreak, nae-emo lahat. Breaks are wonderful. Crazily. See, all the idle time makes you think a little to much. Depressing, really. Based on experience, too much thinking could be bad for you. Look at me now, such a hopeless case of the i-will-be-forever-emo-and-miserable syndrome. And I used to hate/curse the word emo (believe it or not)!! Whattheheckishappeningtome.
I need a new song. My non-fictional efforts are futile. My life is composed of broken pieces of glass not worth putting back together. BLAH. Someone, make me happy.
I need chocolate!! Everyone say this loud and clear: Choc-lit choc-lit choc-lit!
Thursday, October 12, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
i'll make you happy if you'll make me happy too..haha. corny. oh well, see u later love. =)
Say with me, "ICE CREAM"
Kumain kami ng ice cream kagabi pagkatapos ng drama ko sa Cantina. And the happiness was just temporary. I hate this. =(
Post a Comment