The moment I finally wrap up my severely procrastinated Urbanization paper, I will write an entry of sense. I promise. I need some form of release that doesn't involve talking to people because I've realized my inability to come up with sensible thoughts when in conversation these days. How dumb of me. Idle brain parts need some pumping up now, thank you very much.
And I finally found the lyrics to the song in the Vietnamese Sunsilk commercial. Clapclapclap. The title's Let Me and it was covered by Orange and Lemons.
You turn my head
But instead I feel so lonely
I feel for you, I’ve got to say
You put a spell on me
I opened my eyes, softly and wide
Lovely flower you’re my sunshine
I opened my eyes, softly and wide
Lovely flower you’re my sunshine
♥
The parents of grade 5 students of AGS have been fussing about a map reading test that the majority failed. What's all the fuss about a test about reading a darned map? Most kids in the school are brought to places by drivers and followed around by yayas. The least they'd care about are the directions to the places they go to. These parents are nagging so much about how the school gives out these inconsistent tests when, hello? Reading a map is common sense--one which I am sadly inept at doing(among others I fail to perfect). Now, they're demanding a retest or something. What? Do they they plan on teaching their kids map reading now? Kailangan talaga bumagsak pa e. Sa buhay naman kasi, may point talaga na babagsak ang mga anak niyo. It's the practicality of life. You fail to learn.
Oh well. I'm entitled to my own opinion. It's just that eversince I could remember, people just start acting when the unthinkable already happens. So sad. If only we could listen to songs and solve problems at the same time. What glorious form of escape. Whut.
Anyway, my brother passed the test. My parents are all braggy about it. He fails Math and passes a map reading test. I wonder what than means.
Sunday, October 08, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
VICKA! I'll make bisits you one time. Miss na rin kitaaaaa! :O
-jedyne
Yahuy! -vicka
map reading??? mehn...hahaha!
tama yan. failure is part of life. deal and move on
They're frustrating themselves with the wrong frustrations. Oh well
Post a Comment