I'm sorry this will be typical Vicka angst. When the vagueness starts to fade away, you'll know.
If you want to throw crap at me, do so to my face, not to him or any other people. I know I promised myself I'd be oblivious to all this but enough is enough. Hindi ko na alam kung sinong duwag sa sitwasyon na to. Ikaw o ako? In the first place, the entire 'arguement'(which wasn't exactly an arguement but then it just had to flower up into one) was supposed to be between just two people. Now you see what happens when you involve people?
How hypocritical of me to leave this all here without the one concerned being able to read it. Osige ilalagay ko rin sa LJ ko para diretsuhan. Ok ba yun?
And again, what's worse than not knowing? It is wanting to know. Yes folks. I want to know because I have the right to hear or read it straight from.....her.
The world is not enough talaga. I need to get to Mars or Jupiter or something.
Wednesday, October 18, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
CHILL.. =)
*mwah* ♥
Sige, sasabihin ko na.
I hate you.. Not. Haha.
Love you love<3
I hate you tooooooo ♥♥♥ haha love you both
Post a Comment