Monday, October 02, 2006

Aggravated and paranoid

We'll do it all, everything, on our own.
We don't need anything, or anyone.
If I lay here, if I just lay here
Would you lay with me, and just forget the world.
I don't quite know how to say how I feel
Those three words, are said too much, they're not enough.
If I lay here, if I just lay here
Would you lay with me, and just forget the world.
Forget what we're told, before we get too old
Show me a garden that's bursting into life.
Let's waste time, chasing cars, around our heads.
I need your grace to remind me, to find my own.
All that I am, all that I ever was
Is here in your perfect eyes, they're all I can see
I don't know where, confused about how as well
just know that these things will never change for us at all.

If I lay here, if I just lay here
Would you lay with me, and just forget the world?
-Snow Patrol, Chasing Cars ILY.

I can't believe I blogged for two straight days. I want this to end. End this womanly 'phase', Lord, PLEASE.

Sometimes the last thing you want comes in first, sometimes the first thing you want never comes. I know waiting is all you can do sometimes. -Aqualung

I hate waiting and wanting to know. LORD, please?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Alam mo, when I'm really just all bothered about things, i take a break and listen to the radio. I get all my playlists from that. My advice: Listen to the radio with a piece of paper nearby, and a pen in hand. The songs will then see you through, even on the roughest of days. Option 2 would be to go through your old songs and rediscover a past you forgot you had. Good times.

Anonymous said...

The thing is, happy music doesn't make me happy. So sad. Then I end up with sad/emo/slow and it makes everything a whole lot worse. I hate this. But thanks, Raf.