It's times like these you learn who your real friends are. It's so hard to trust people these days because just when you thought things are looking up, here comes reality speeding right back at you armed with bull(shit). Shame.
Ayoko na talaga mag-Pampanga. Ayoko na talagang umiyak. It all boils down to tears, problems and perplexity. Malabong combination. PERO SHAME TALAGA.
P.S. To add to all this, my wonderful JOOTH is acting up on me again. Grabe. Tell me, how much worse can this get?
(Edit 1:16am)
Apparently, it just got a whole lot worse. Imagine Mt. Pinatubo erupting. So much hurt, so much anguish, so much tears, so much emotions, so much drama. Haaaaaay.
But it got better. Scarred with lahar, but better. So this will be the lahar-stricken kind of better...I think? Hay Lord what would I do without you.
Sunday, October 22, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
kurot sa singet...hahaha! =p
Stop crying love.
The ostrich will do justice for you. Haha. Kidding.
Huuuug.
Pucha Nikki. HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA I loooooooove you!
Camie, that's my liiiine heheheh
Anong oras/araw Kas1 mo? May mapapiyak nanaman ba ako sa Kas1? Parang mahirap... but I'll take it as a challenge. Hala.
Aww di tayo magkaklase sa Kas1. Wag ka na magpaiyak haha
i know. oh wait, i'll be getting alot of kurots sa singet from you guys when i make kwento my kwento. hahaha! =p
Post a Comment