Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Life is a series of random collisions yo!

I just realized how shallow my problems are compared to other people's. I have a messed up life, no doubt about that. But the choice to fix things and forgive was always mine. Most times, I fail to learn. Sad truth. The healing part isn't through, after all. We're halfway there but halfway's still a long way to go.

Camie and Melai:
THIS TOO SHALL PASS. I love you booooooooth! Boys will be boys no matter what. Sad truth din yan. The least we could do is be strong and pray.

Let me quote my good friend (ulol) Jessica Zafra on this: Fall is the operative term. Not to walk, leap or glide, but fall. It denotes plummetting from a height, landing with a thud, incurring welts and bruises. That's why its called falling in love--you could wind up maimed, or dead.

And also my good friend (ulol ulit) Michelle Branch: It hurts to want everything and nothing at the same time.

So there. Falling and allowing ourselves into a relationship is a risk in itself worthy enough of praise...sometimes.

Friday night will be booze night. Goodluck sa gastritis ko.

Your hands are surprisingly soft, a pity I can't touch them. --Hello, Merryann Jim. Hahaha it's damn sad. =(

(edit:1102 pm) I hate this. You, maybe. Bakit kasi lahat nalang?! Aaaaaaaack! HATE.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

booze time!!! lasingan na toh! form 12nn nandun nako..hahahaha!

Veeka said...

Pucha aga mo ah. Egzayted? Hahaha

Kuy Carag said...

hi vicka! grabe.. i love the quote from jessica zafra... tamang-tama! hehe.. Anyway, this too shall pass! See you around! :D

Anonymous said...

Yesyes THESE too shall pass Kuy! Hehe see you around! =)