I'm telling everyone about how great my day was, but before that, a little angst from a little girl: (and I'm trying my best to say this as gallantly as possible)
I can't believe how narrow minded some people can get. I can't believe you even tried listening to both sides. I can't believe feeling bad and disappointed about some comment about me and my friends was bad. People should stop forcing themselves into problems that don't even concern them. People should stop assuming, especially when they don't know/understand what really happend. Why? Because the problem just gets more complicated. And the more complicated it gets, the more backstabbing and narrow-mindedness from some people. And it sucks that our friendship's just gone to waste because of all this. Everything was fine. Kailangan pa bang ihirit ang hinirit? I don't think so. And now, we're the ones looking bad. Some things are better left unsaid. GREAT.
Ambot ambot ambot!!! You really didn't have to tell us in the first place. Fcuk.
All of this is just too much. First impressions last amp. COMMUNICATION IS IRREVERSIBLE. You can't take back what you've already said. That's just that. Things won't change if you won't let things change.
I've just had it. Plastican ba? Ok.
Anyway, after Kalatong practice, we were waiting for Tito Mon and we decided to take pictures. It was fun while it lasted. We got to the WNCAA Cheering thing just in time for Miriam. We discovered some sort of hobby, which I won't dwell into. Let's just let that be. HAHA. After losing, we got to Cheenee's house, walked to the MRT station, rode the LRT, rode the jeep and got home. Tapos ayaw pa ko paliguin ng nanay ko kasi daw magsisimba pa. Eh ang baho ko na kaya. Oh well. (Thanks Cheenee, Nikki, Chez and Chrissy. Love you =) )
The homily was about friends. Which brings us back to the unresolved issue of narrow-mindedness and surface tension(haha), which, by the way, gets worse everyday.
I hate this. I won't pretend I don't see what's happening or what you're doing, but if you guys are happy doing those, then so be it.
I just wish I had the guts not to care.
Ang ganda pa naman ng araw ko. Takte.
To the beautiful people I love and are in this with me: Lift your head. Don't be scared. We'll get by with a smile. =) Nyaha.
And to them(?): It must have been love but it's over now. Haha.
Saturday, February 18, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Hi love=) Correct. If that's what they want, so be it. I predict it's going to be a tough month for us, but I want you to know that I'm here for you. And Chezka and Cheenee=) Love you<3
Let there be love,love. Haha. <3
Ok lang yan best.. Tulad ng sinabi ni anonymous (si nikki ata), andyan siya at si chezka at si cheene para sa iyo.. At sympre, dito rin ako :)
musta ka naman...ang dami mo namang kinamumunghian (whew) sa mundong ito...haha! ok lang yan. glad your friends are there to be with you..kahit ang layo ko. uish, nagdrama. basta, i'll see u soon okie? miss na kita bruha. love u
it must have been love but its over now. yes. korek! nyahaha. <3 you (ano tawag sa ating apat plus sj?) guys. yes. great!haha
Sij: Vg. Haha.
Camie: Hindi ko naman sila kinamumunghian. It's a long story. Hehe
Chez: LY! HAHA Isip tayo ng name natin. Greeeat
subukan mong round song pare ko. it works as well.
Omaygad. O pare ko..
Post a Comment