Monday, February 27, 2006

=s

Saturday

1. Kalatong practice

We met up in Mcdo then went to LGV. Ang init. After practice, we walked to the LGV gate. Then when we got to the La Vista gate, tumawid kami nila Franche at Nikki sa nakamamatay. At muntik na talaga kaming mamatay. Napakagaling kasi ni Francesca. Palakpak. Haha. Then we ate at Chiggy's. WARNING: Don't expect the chicken barbeque meal to be a piece of chicken barbequed. Rather, think pieces of chicken breast cut into barbeque cuts on a barbeque stick. Haha. We did props in Mcdo then Chrissy and I went home.

2. Aika's debut

Sj fetched me then we picked up the cymbals from their house then we fetched Peter in Katipunan then we finally got to Celeb. Hehe. We were seated in table 1--with the Manliclic family. Ampon na kami ni Neke. Yes. Haha. We Smashing Hits people didn't get to sing our songs because they had to cut the program short. Actually, ok lang. Kasi nabasa namin yung dapat sasabihin nung ako na..tapos...maygad. Nakakahiya. Haha. Then, the bands played and MSG was great. The best si Encar. Haha. Great great. Sana may debut rin ako. Hmm hmm.

Happy Birthday Eleni!! Major ka naaaaaaaa =)

Yesterday, we went to take pictures of the San Agustin church for Humanities. We went in the museum for a family field trip and took a lot of pictures. =)

Come night time, ang gulo nanaman ng Pilipinas. Palakpak.

No classes again. Oh well. I'm done with my Theo and Humanities homework. Maybe later I can start doing my Speech or study for the Wednesday quizzes. Or maybe I could rest. My body and brain's been getting a good beating these days.

I woke up with this song stuck in my head (from Saturday night):

Can't Smile Without You
Barry Manilow

You know I can't smile without you
I can't smile without you
I can't laugh and I can't sing
I'm findin' it hard to do anything


You see I feel sad when you're sad
I feel glad when you're glad
If you only knew what I'm goin' through
I just can't smile without you


You came along just like a song
And brightened my day
Who'da believed that you were part of a dream?
Now it all seems light years away


And now you know I can't smile without you
I can't smile without you
I can't laugh and I can't sing
I'm findin' it hard to do anything


You see, I feel sad when you're sad
I feel glad when you're glad
If you only knew what I'm goin' through
I just can't smile without you


Now some people say happiness takes so very long to find
Well I'm finding it hard leavin' your love behind me

And you see I can't smile without you
I can't smile without you

I can't laugh and I can't sing
I'm findin' it hard to do anything


You see I feel glad when you're glad
I feel sad when you're sad
If you only knew what I'm goin' through
I just can't smile without you...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Edtech's driving me crazy=) Pictures ko nalang ilalagay ko. haha. Heart you love.

Anonymous said...

Looooooove nababaliw na kooooooooooooo aaaaaah!! Haha