Nagtatampo ako sayo. Ipakilala mo naman si Serge (gusto ko Serge para parang chocolate =) ) sa amin. You're the only one in the barkada with a boyfriend (uish). INTRODUCE US! Alas, let him read this. Serge!! I'm Vicka. Meet me. Haha. Ang pangit pakinggan. Anyway, I'm not mad at you. I was just kidding.
I miss my barkada. Camie. Melai. Issa. Hayde. Dang. Ruja. =( We need to go out.
Today, we at breakfast at Jollibee (a screaming P67 pesos!!) then went to Ed Tech class. The rest of the morning was spent playing Yahoo!Games in the computer lab. Sumakit batok ko, in fairness. Stress sa Family Feud. Joke. Then, teacher's day celebration at the Marian Audi. The whole time we were outside, we kept mentioning the stampede because everyone was cramped up in the audi foyer. Labo haha.
I got home and fell asleep in my uniform--for the first time. Nice.
I'm broke. No wait. I'm always broke. None. Nuppence. GREAT.
Happy teachers' day, guys. =)
Thursday, February 09, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
hey! veeka! i miss you. i actually had something in mind to comment but forgot in a span of 10 seconds.. (or even less!) hehe. anyway.. yeah. i miss you.
oh i remember! (in 15 seconds!) i'm broke too. but i'm happy. haha.
alanis.
i'm broke but i'm happy..
nyarr. haha. corny.
Ano ba tawang tawa naman ako. Haha! I miss you too Nicole =) And! I'm broke but I'm happy toooooo!
aba'y natouch naman ako't may entry ka para sa akin. haha! oo na...pagnagkita tayong barkda..kelan ba kasi tayo lalabas? tska nga pag-wednesdays nasa katipunan ako...di ka naman sumasagot eh...anong oras kaba pwede? :)
i miss u pare...sobra.
330 kasi dismissal ko pag Wed e so di ako pwede. Oonga kelan ba tayo lalabas. Todo busy kasi ng schedules e. Iba na. Haha I MISS YOU
Post a Comment