The layout's screwed up, so in hopes of fixing it up, I want to say:
HAPPY VALENTINES' DAY. <3
Always remember that God loves you. Eh?
It's Ed Tech time and the word search Chezka got is the hardest word search ever, all thanks to Kristel. GREAT. Talo kami. Haha.
Thanks for the cake, Sj. Ly.=)
Special mention: Bubs, Love, Soulmate, Gladys and Lye--my groupmates. Plus Kaka aka Just Kaka. Haha. Veeka is in lab wid ol op yuuuu <3>
[Edited] Let's start the day with the fact that stupid me left my Theology notebook at home, considering the fact that we were having a quiz today. Thank you, Chezka, for lending me your notes. STUPID VICKA.
We (Nikki,Chez,Gla,Cheenee,Kaka,Bea,Jamaica) ate at Kitaro for lunch and I swear I won't be eating there again anytime soon because right now, I'm really broke. Shit shit shit. But thanks for lunch guys. Masarap siya't sulit dahil kayo ang kasama ko. Awwww.
But really, today, in all its entirety, could've been better. And all the bad vibes came right after the"Fuck, I left my notebook." conversation.WTF?!
Socio time again. Yeah right. Like I'm gonna study. Pfft. Sana PBB na. Lessons learned today: Don't forget your notebook, especially when there's a quiz. AND. Pag nagpresenta, siguraduhing sigurado. Heh.
Irritatingly irritating. But thanks. =)
Tuesday, February 14, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Happy hearts day love=) Love you.
Happy hearts day too you too love <3
REALLY? Alam ko BOKEY yan. =D
bubs i love you. hug
We have a surprise for you.. Later<3
I love you too Bubs =) And the comments are mixed up. Cool
LY LY LY LY LY LY!! nyahaha. <3 you soulmate / LY!! haha :) mwah! peace :)
Langya ka Chezka. Haha. LY!!! Haha
Post a Comment