Sunday, February 12, 2006

Tss

"When friends stop being frank and useful to each other, the whole world loses some of its radiance." - Anatole Broyard

It's sad. They're leaving you behind and counting you out. What's worse is, you're not doing anything about it. My being nosy saddens me. I discover things that hurt people I love.

Tinagurian pa man din kayong kaibigan, kayo rin mang-iiwan.

Shame on you.

As for you, oblivious friend, solitude doesn't always work. As The Little Rascals put it: You only meet your once in a lifetime friend... once in a lifetime. Now, it's your job to find those that matter. You don't have to put up with this. But if going with the flow works for you, I can't force you to go against that.

Just think about it.

Other thoughts: I never deemed shutting up as motivation. Cool. Haha. =p

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

alam ko naman ang linya ng little rascals.. bakit di ko alam yan??
oh dahil ang nasa utak ko lang eh yung.. "Dear Darla, I hate your stinking guts" part?? hehe..

love you vicka marie!! happy valentine's day!! :)

Anonymous said...

nung nagaway si porky saka si alfalfa =) haha. happy valentine's dang! i love you!!