Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Disappointment

Today's discovery: I'm not the only one who cried yesterday/last night. Nikki, Cheenee, Gla, magsama tayong mga madrama. Chezka, heh. Joke. We're really meant to be friends. Great.

I'm sad. A little bit more of this (and maybe confirmation because I'm really confused), I'm certainly going to start my depression stage again.

And it's not about love. Certainly not about that.

I guess some things are just not meant to be. Too bad. What goes around, comes around. Badamimbadaboom.

Self pity begins here. I suck.

Oh well. Laugh it off, Vicka. Laugh it off. (baliw na. kinakausap sarili.)

P.S./Panawagan: Please help Nikki and I finish With a Smile. Naging round song na siya. It never ends. Woohoo. Haha.

P.S.2: Now I know why I've been singing Forever Young the past few days. MERON PALA SA IPOD KO. Yeahboi.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi love. Let's talk, <3 to <3. Nyeh. Haha

Veeka said...

<3 to <3. Haha, i liiike

tinkerpan said...

stuck na sa ulo ko with a smile dahil sayo.

Veeka said...

Nic, lift your head baby don't be scared of the things that could go wrong along the way =p