Saturday, February 11, 2006

During practice today, we found Leica Odulio crying while listening to her iPod. We asked her why and she told us that it was because of the song.

Ready ka na ba kung anong kanta?

SOMEWHERE DOWN THE ROAD.

Haha. I love you, Leica. =)

After practice, TIB(the isaw buddies--vix,sj,nikki,chez) went to UP to eat isaw--DUH. Then, the two left and the other two went to the other one's house to fix the PE music, which, inevitably, drove us crazy. Transition na nga lang, di pa maayos. Great. Haha. Then, I went home and found out we were having tacos for dinner. Great ulit.

And I found a list inside the trash can. Lesson learned: Wag mangalkal ng basurahan ng ibang tao. Ang baliw ko no? Iniwan kasi ako sa loob ng kwarto eh. May take home tuloy ako. Nyaha.

Leandro's status: it's a saturday night right? why am i home?

My gosh. People never learn. Cool people stay home on a Saturday night!!

Ok bye. Time to be cool. Yahoo!Games. =)

Wait! Another lesson learned: Trash is gold. HAHA.

(edited)

Paul Bruselas: alam niyo naman na gagaguhin lang kayo tapos yun pipiliin niyo
Paul Bruselas: bakit gago gusto niyo?

You have a point, friend.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

How come I don't cry when I listen to the songs in my Ipod? Insensitive? Maybe. Haha. Shet, the pantals are getting bigger.

Anonymous said...

Pimple yan, di pantal! Joke haha. I know why you don't cry. Wala kang Somewhere Down the Road. Joke haha

tinkerpan said...

Paul is my blockmate.

lit majors are smart. HAHA.

Anonymous said...

Neekowl! Akala ko ba...HAHA. Ok then. Lit majors are smart. Haha

Anonymous said...

hehehe.


vicka loves me. :D

Anonymous said...

Leica I know you love me too. KEELEEG =p