Sunday, February 05, 2006

Un-ultimate

Ito na talaga. Entry. Not the ultimate anymore, since Blogger doesn't seem to agree with me on the 3 ultimate entries I made. Tae. Haha. But anyway, an entry.

Last night, I found out 3 things that "shook" me up. I will speak in some sort of code only some people will understand:

1- The stampede: It's so sad that people got hurt all because they wanted to rely on their luck just to be able to improve their way of life. People need to learn how to work to be able to get a grasp of what they really want. The problem with Filipinos is that the poor rely too much on those fortunate enough to improve their status, while there are those fortunate ones who waste most of their wealth on such unworthy expenses. The whole idea makes me sad. Sobrang nakakalungkot. =(

2- For Nikki De Guzman, my girlfriend: HINDI MAAARI!!!! Noh? Right? Right. Haha. Hindi matanggap.

3- For Neekol Sarmiento: Congrats! Wee! Haha. Hug =)

and a fourth, just because it's something new: NAKAUNLIMITED NA SI FRANCESCA SANCHEZ! Haha.

Yesterday, Nikki, Chezka, Sj and I went to Kamuning to buy tela for our PE costumes. It was definitely tiring. Considering the fact that we had a dance workshop in the morning, my body is in its oh-f*ck-i-haven't-done-anything-this-tiring-in-a-long-time state. Therefore, I shall jog at least once a week. Yes. Because my body is in no way close to fit anymore. Nakukuba na nga ako e. Isaw was rewarding, though. Greaaat.

I'm in my emo and semi-nostalgic mode right now. I remember everything a friend told me about Boy that just made me burst. So Boy, handa handa ka. Malapit na kitang pag-initan uli. Awoo.

On the contrary, Valentines is coming. So what? Haha. I think it's Miriam's fault that our, my lang pala, boy friend count is in no way on its improving state since, obviously, the only boys I know now are the ones I've known since high school and the HI's(hearing impaired). How unfortunate, eh? Haha. But oh well. I have my boys in school--TBS. And! There are a lot of boys in our school--pseudo boys. Wahaha.

I'm going to Boy's house tomorrow to do the PE music. I'm super excited to see my crush again--the house!! HAHA. Kidding.

Another academic week coming up. Di na natapos. Tae. Haggard.

I'll tell you one thing: It's always better when we're together..We'll look at the stars when we're together..=)

2 comments:

tinkerpan said...

aww.. thanks veeka!! :)

Veeka said...

No prob =)