Friday, February 24, 2006

Coup!

What a weird day.

First, no classes. It's a shame that we students were really happy the moment we found out. To think, ang gulo na pala. Haha. Oh well. I was happy that our 3 quizzes didn't push through and Nikki, Chezka and I got to make good use of our uniforms by going to smoke-y Starbucks and populated Mcdo.=) And I won't dwell into the terrible politics in the Philippines, aside from a number of other "terribles" in our country. Bleh. After turning our house into a sari-sari store, Sj and I were off to get something from Nina and a gift for Aika. =)

And can I just say? What I'm wearing is no where near 70's. Well, maybe a little bit. PERO SHET. Bohemian ata 'to. Tae.

Burger Machine for dinner. Yum. Come to think of it, kawawa naman yung apat na shawarma stalls at BM sa Miriam. Wala silang isang buong araw na benta.

I'm supposed to be doing homework but my brain is no where near school mode. So, scrap homework. Say yes to bumming around! Yes!=)

Tas 18 songs, wala pa kong kanta. Ang great mo, Vicka Marie.

Hippie hippie hippie. Kailangan ko na yata ng afro na wig. Save meeeeeeeee. Aaaaaaaah!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi love<3 Thanks thanks!<3