Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Dumdeedumdeedum

Socio: quiz on chapters 8&9
Stat: a confusing quiz on MV (my paper looked like trash =) )
Kontra Gapi: flowers+beso (i think sikat na ko. joke)

I just finished doing the Ed Tech crossword puzzle. It's nice and colorful. Haha. Feeling special ang Ed Tech bukas. We're going to school just so we could be able to answer our classmates' puzzles. Humanities..free cut. Then, the teacher's day program will be held in the afternoon. The only reason we're staying for this is: 1) It's required. 2) Sayang ang uniform. 3) It's gonna be at the Marian Auditorium, which, ironically, costs so much--considering the fact that the school owns it and it's a school function. We seldom use the auditorium. Mahal daw ang kuryente ng aircon. Matinding matinding Makitips daw sabi ni Licuanan. Haha. Then, no classes on Friday. Yahoo yahoo. But I think we have Kalatong practice. Oh well. 3 draining days in school. Great. =)

Now, I went online before anyone else could use the computer because I haven't been using it much and it wouldn't be normal if I didn't use it because I'm an addict. Wahaha. And since I like reading blogs, I had to catch up on people's lives. Nyaha what an excuse.

I'm tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiired.=)

During one CAD class..
Teacher Raffy(oh yeah): Why shouldn't parents hurt the children physically? (orzamteenglaykduht)
Gla: Sir, because the kids might be planting hatred on his/her parent/s! IN FILIPINO: Nagtatanim ng galit. (orzamteenglaykduhtolzow) *laughter*

I lav yoo, Gladys. =p

Wait lang meron pa. HAHA.

Sir shows us a picture of a baby..
Someone: Aww ang cute ng baby!!
*Lye whispers something*
Bea: (out loud..as in loud) Ano Lye?! Ang cute ni Sir?

Wahaha. Wala lang. Funny CAD moments I choose to treasure forever. =)) Aylavyoopeepol.

MALAPIT NA BALENTAYMS!!! Spread the luuuuuuuuuurve. <3

Teachers' Day bukas. It's our day, according to Leica. I laff eet. =)

5 comments:

cumeehL said...

hoy bruha, bakit ka galit sakin??? what did do?? aymsuree na... :(

cumeehL said...

*"what did I do???" sorry..hehe

Anonymous said...

YOU!!!!!!!!!! Secret =p Pero since balentayms, aylabyu =)

cumeehL said...

hala...sumecret pa. bakit ba kasi??? balentayns naman eh...sbihin na. haha! aylavyou tu. bleh!

Anonymous said...

Gagawa ako ng entry dedicated sayo maghintay ka. HMPH. >:/