Wednesday, February 22, 2006

No sense of reason

Today is the only day we have no work to do. All I did was do our script for Theo.

UNFORTUNATELY, we've been pre-loaded with tons of work over the weekend and next week. O diba? *insert sarcastic tone here* At least may warning. Punyemas.

Therefore, I shall start studying for our 3 quizzes on Friday:
1. CAD(short quiz--a really long handout)
2. Sociology(tama ba namang every meeting may quiz?) and
3. Statistics

AND we have to visit Intramuros just to be able to sketch a freaking door. Well, that or the altar. But since I'm no good at sketching, I'll stick to the door. So, I say: "How much better can it get?"

So much better. =) BLEH. Finals na, finals na, finals na!! Allow me to affirm myself that next week will be much worse. Much, much worse.

Time to get bi-zeeeey. Fcuk fcuk fcuk.

Despite all this, I love my friends. You guys keep me sane. Yiiii. =) For example:

Sj: and my heart starts beating triple time
Sj: with thoughts of loving you on my mind
Sj: i can't figure out just what to

Sj: when the thought of you is you
Vix: when the cause and cure is you!!!!
Sj: lul!
Sj: di ko magets eh
Sj: kaya pala ang redundant

Mang Jose ka talaga. Wahaha. Ly. Yiiii.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love, diba the whole Church? Ack. Haha. Pwede bang door lang???

Veeka said...

Ang alam ko sabi niya altar, entrance door or ceiling..kasi yun yung idedescribe. Pero baka imbento ko lang yun. WAHAHA

Anonymous said...

I'm Vino.. The alter-ego of ViMaMiSi and SaJoGoMa.. Guess my surname :)

Veeka said...

SajoGOMA? Richard Gomez? Is that you? HAHAHA Uloool

Anonymous said...

Actually, inagaw sakin ni Richard Gomez yung pangalan na yun.. GOME dapat siya eh.. Asan ung GOMA sa GOMEZ?! Dba?

Anonymous said...

Corny mo.

Anonymous said...

Kayong dalawa talaga, yung mga pinaguusapan niyo.. Kabaduyan. Haha. <3

Anonymous said...

bubs, diba altar and door yung i sketch??? ay di pala describe lang pala yung mga sinabi ko... labo

Anonymous said...

hindi nakikinig k samson. bad. ung roof nga daw ung issketch!

Anonymous said...

Bubs, ang labo mo. Haha

Chez, ano ba. Roof amp. Akyat tayo sa bubong ng San Agustin. Wootwoot! Haha