Saturday, December 10, 2005

World Peace!!

The CAD quiz was.....I'll decide what it is when I see my score. =)

Sir Gwapo sat beside me at the caf. Well, sort of. No one was between us. So technically, he was beside me. Haha. And he gave us P500 as sponsorship for the CAD play. Kilig. =) The Fantastic Four only had 2 classes today--CAD(at 730am) and Stat(at 12nn). We watched a documentary, Bunso, and it was good. Well, disappointing. I never thought juveniles in our country experience those. Tae. WORLD PEACE!!

Wait, PAOS AKO. The cold has gotten worse. Post-nasal drip sucks. Haha. I wonder how I'm gonna be talking during the outreach tomorrow.

I plan on starting with most of my CAD paper tonight because the weekend's full..yes, 'til Sunday. Good job. I can't believe I'm going through the weekend sick. Nyaha. Good old ballet days. The last time I did this was for some show. Coolness. It feels good to know I have something to do, though. And it feels good to know that we're, hopefully, going to be able to make those kids happy tomorrow.

Now, the paper. My mind's completely blank.

Oh, DIE BITCH DIE. Tama, Carmela? =) I'm so sweet. (Spare the title for this line) Damn hypocrisy, Vicka.

No comments: