I think TBBB(The Brady Bunch Brunettes) is conyo. HAHA. It may most probably sound annoying to others, but to us, it's all good. Why? Because we're just doing it for fun. Really. Haha. Eating, laughing and singing all at once seems like something I'd like to do every week. So much fun. =)
Since our printer is an Epson Stylus lowtech version, it is taking forever to print my CAD paper. What a rush.
Tomorrow's our last day of classes and I don't care. I won't be enjoying the break/vacation anyway. Stupid fucking problems.
It's done! I won't even try reading it. I'm afraid of seeing something that needs to be corrected, thus forcing me to reprint the whole paper again which would, in turn, waste our ink. POVERTY.
I'm think my foot's injured. It's been over a week and it still hurts. I still want to dance!! I have to have my foot checked. Have to, have to, have to!
Let's sing to Vanessa Carlton:
He said take my hand,
Live while you can
Don't you see your dreams lie right in the palm of your hand
And as he spoke, he spoke ordinary words
Although they did not feel
For I felt what I had not felt before
You'd swear those words could heal.
And as I looked up into those eyes
His vision borrows mine.
And to know he's no stranger,
For I feel I've held him for all of time.
EMO EMO EMO!
Friday, December 16, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment