Yesterday was MB's Christmas party at Ms. Liza's house in Antipolo. We played some game wherein we were supposed to make prom dresses out of newspapers and here are our products:

MODELS (L-R) : Sophie, Clara, Leina, Lizzie, Leslie
We had so much fun laughing and getting prizes and stuff like that. Somehow, I also feel sad that I'm not so much part of the whole group anymore. They have their own moments now. When they were giving gifts to each other, I was sort of hoping someone was going to hand me something but well, dream on Vicka. But it's ok. I understand. I'M OLD. I had fun, nonetheless. I missed hyper moments like that. I miss dancing SO MUCH. Damn left foot. Damn youuuu. Maybe when my foot gets better, and I sincerely pray that it does, I could do whatever absurd movement I could think of. If only my foot would cooperate.

Someone: Pang telenovela na pose!
Ms. Liza: Parang mafia ganun?
Someone: Sige!!
We look like really serious ballerinas, don't we?
Right now, I'm completely pissed at my mom. Of all the people, my mom. She just shouldn't be saying that in front of her kids. Ako siguro, ok lang. Yung dalawang bata, they need a decent life. Goodness.
Everyone's out drinking. Circle's drinking, some Nboys are drinking and I'm guessing most people not online right now are drinking too. I want a shot. FRIDAY. =)
Maybe doing HW would help. Or maybe I could stay emo all night. Tama, Nic? Oh sheesh.Cool people.
And also courtesy of Nicole:
I got a new life, you would hardly recognize me. I'm so glad, how can a person like me care for you? Why do I bother when you're not the one for me? Is enough, enough? Under the pale moon for so many years, I've wondered who you are, how could a person like you bring me joy? Under the pale moon where I see a lot of stars, is enough, enough?
I saw the sign and it opened up my eyes I saw the sign. Life is demanding without understanding. I saw the sign and it opened up my eyes I saw the sign. No one's gonna drag you up to get into the light where you belong, but where do you belong?
Such sad lyrics for such a cheery tune.
Nakakainis. Di ako makapagpaalam.
No comments:
Post a Comment