Helping my grandparents change for the party made me feel like some mom helping her kids prepare for prom night. I was helping Yuya with her dress and and her bag then I helped Wowo with his suspenders. Haha. Ang cute. And I was in my house clothes a.k.a. basahan. =) My cousin's staying here while waiting for them so this means my brother'll, who still has classes tomorrow (sadista yata ang Ateneo GS), be sleeping late tonight so, goodluck to him. I can't wait for the 24th. We're going to Bulacan fro Christmas Eve. Yey. Giant family bonding. =)
~*~*~*~
Yesterday, Clara texted me about MB's Christmas party at Mama L's house. I'm going!! I miss hanging out with them so much. I sure hope Ms. Liza doesn't have dogs in her house or else...patay.
Wednesday's Circle's Christmas party at Rissa's place. To go or not to go...
Thursday, as promised, will be spent with someone.
Friday, hopefully, my barkada agrees on having lunch or dinner together. I'm texting them now. Fingers crossed. =)
~*~*~*~
I've tried a number of times to fix things between us but still, I end up getting hurt or lied to. Shallow? Maybe. But I won't let that be reason enough to stop feeling. I won't become a hypocrite and say everything's alright now because it isn't. But since it's Christmas, I'm sorry. Maybe in time we'd be able to talk and hang out like we did before. It's a shame to see friendship gone to waste on a petty fight we can't even talk about in person. Backstabbing won't fix anything. I keep everything in memories.
So, MERRY CHRISTMAS to the Gina's out there. Peace be with you.
I forgive, but I don't forget.
1 comment:
I greeted her too. Nyaha. I miss you na. Aww hawshwit. =)
Post a Comment