I feel mixed up. Why does everything have to be so complicated?
I don't feel well. My foot's doing better, although it's still swollen and still hurts a bit. I get frustrated everytime I try to point because it hurts. On the bright side, I can go down the stairs and not feel a thing! Big achievement!
Now, I'm getting a cold.
I woke up and my throat hurt. To add to that, I sneezed approximately 15 times the whole afternoon and I'm guessing the it'll persist all night long.
Friend, please make me feel comfortable around you again. It's sad that we have to act different around each other. =)
Ayoko mainis. Kaya naman, so long, farewell.
And there goes one more sneeze.
Vicka Siddayao: don't you wonder why we're always online?
Mich Ragudo: cause we're meant to find each other..
Kiliiiig. Haha.
Frenny, my PE teacher, found my toes cute. =) How the heck could she say that when I was wearing Chucks?! Haha.
Thursday, December 08, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Thank you. I hug you too. Kiliiig. Haha
Post a Comment