I still don't feel Christmas. Aside from the cool air and gifts, it's all.......blah. Pigging out, watching Love Actually and doing tons of HW compensates for all the crap, though.
It seems as if every year, I get less gifts and less money. I'm getting older and the time will come, but I sincerely hope it doesn't, when I won't be getting anything because I'd be the one spending for gifts. I was never one to give gifts to everyone in my friends list because I never had the money to do so. It was always just close friends, barkadas, and family. It's the 26th and I still haven't bought anything for anyone. My money is being spent on tons of food. Yes, food. I need to weigh up. I NEED FAT!! I don't think my being skin and bones is helping me anymore. It's destroying my dignity. All I hear is "Ang payat moooo.."--also in English: "You're so thiiiiiin.." I am hurt. Haha kidding. It really is ok. It makes me want to gain weight. Nyaha.
Thank you Manliclics for coming by Saturday night. You're all so ishwit. =) Thank you, Sandino, for the very funny and sweet gifts. Funny talaga. Hindi ko na ilalagay kung ano. Yorshoishwit. Haha. THANK YOU. =)
Christmas day was spent at the Pua's house watching some Season 3 episodes of The OC, pigging out, going to Eastwood to watch Enteng Kabisote (whuuuuuut), eating dinner at Jack's Loft, drinking and bumming out back in Acro. I wonder what we're to do on New Year. Ho hum.
Belated Merry Christmas. Time for more HW.
Monday, December 26, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
valle 5 sa new year.. What shall we watch next? kutob? shake rattle blah.. Haha. See ya. I want vodka cruiser, the blue one.. daym. im gettin alcoholic already. as if. tatlong bote won't hurt ryt? unless its red horse.. bkit mas malakas ang mga bata uminom kaysa satin? haha.=P
Mga lasenggero sila paglaki nila. Joke. Haha see you cuz
Post a Comment