I spent the last few days before Christmas with people I love.
Thursday: Sj
The bloke, the ass, the thin, pathetic person who made me cry. And yes I know you'd be reading this. Thank you for spending a whole day, technically, with me and trying. Gets mo na yun. Thank you for King Kong, for Gesu (parang binigay sakin), for puto bumbong, for driving, for spending (wahaha) and for being with me and singing Silent Night with an accent. Your version will forever be stuck in my head. ILY. =)
Friday: my 6 year old Barkada
Back in grade 6, not all of us were in the same barkada and not all of us mixed with each other well. It's great how 7 people could still be able to have this strong friendship and not grow apart from each other. Eastwood was great. Sorry, kailangan ko lang magkwento. Haha. We(Vicka, Camie, Dang, Melai) got to Eastwood and got seats at Something Fishy. We sat outside. After ordering, the rest came (Hayde, Issa, Ruja) and we started eating. We were about to finish our food when the waiter told us to eat quick because it was almost time for the fireworks and the ash might get to our food. Well what do you know. A few minutes later, there were fireworks directly above us and when we got back from running away from the table, our food was ash-y. Oh well. We paid, ate dessert at Jack's Loft, drank coffee at SBC, followed up on each other's lives and went home. Tons of thanks to Ruja for bringing Camie and I home. We slept at 3am and woke up at 7am. Wee. Anyway, I had a wonderful wonderful time and I'm looking forward to the next night out. I love these people. *huuuuugs*
Saturday: Milla Family
Christmas wouldn't be Christmas without a traditional family gathering. The only sad difference is this year, we won't be spending Noche Buena together. Sad. Anyway, we got to Bulacan, pigged out (as always), took pictures, opened presents and talked. Although I was always my grandparents' youngest daughter, seeing that I'm the oldest apo and the only teenager, I felt pretty sad that we had to go home this afternoon. Christmas at home. Pfft. But anyway, it was fun. And maybe Christmas with 4 other people could work out. (But honestly, I doubt it.)
TBS, I miss youuuu. We need to meet up soon soon soon. =)
Thank you, guys. You made my first week of Christmas Break worthwhile. =)
Now I'm all emo and I-don't-know-what. Maybe I could stay online until 8pm, attend mass and go online again when I get home and saty online until there's no one left online in YM. Cool.
Or maybe someone could try replying or going online. Rrrr.
Merry Christmas.
Saturday, December 24, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Happy Christmas Gaaa =)
Post a Comment