Tuesday, December 06, 2005

I woke up this morning and read something annoying. So I'll skip that.

My dad did his usual traffic rambling on me.

Cheenee and I rode the trike to the foot bridge in Ateneo. Last step down the foot bridge.....wait, mas maganda pag tagalog e..Pagkaapak ko sa huling step pababa, natapilok ako PLUS napaupo ako sa sobrang lakas ng bagsak ko. Ang sakit na ng paa ko nun. That's wa-poise #1. Wa-poise#2, naglalakad kami ni Cheenee papuntang Mcdo, tumigil ako sa may Chiggy's dahil nahihilo ako at masakit ang paa ko. Finally, pagdating namin sa labas ng Mcdo, umupo ako sa ledge dahil wala na kong makita. Oh yes. Nothing. It was all black and Cheenee was fanning me so I wouldn't faint. Eventually, I did what Ana and Nikki taught me and I regained sanity.

I fell HARD.

So now, I do a funny kind of walk. I drag the left foot. I wonder how I'm going to commute home. Haha.

Thank You for bringing me home. Buti nalang may sakit ka rin. Magsama tayo. Although, paa lang yung masakit sakin. Nyaha.

And did I say we didn't attend the Fresh Day? Amazing. Wee.

No comments: