I wrote a really good and long entry yesterday but then my trusty ex came just in time to make me close the window out of fear that he might read it. PANGET.
Yesterday, CAD class was hyper and Sir Gwapo held my head/forehead and I was trying to keep myself from melting. Aaaaah!! KILIG.=) Breaktime was spent eating chocolate from the chocolate fountain and bananas. Franche and I have a video on Cheenee's phone. Haha cool. Then during Socio class, Gomburza(Vicka,Chez,Cheenee) was very generous and we were eating the MEMENEMS(M&M's) Sir Raul gave us during the quiz. Then we took pictures and he gave the rest of the period off. Ed Tech make-up class with PF(bad bad bad haha) and then we were off to UP for isaw!!--at 1pm.
Isaw people: Vicka, Nikki, Chezka, Chrissy
We got there early so we ate fishballs, rode the IKOT (just to burn time) but the driver was already looking at us because we were the only ones left inside the jeep so we went down and walked from the NISMED side, through the AS side, all the way to the orange isaw place. I think puro kalyo na kami. After eating isaw, we decided to go home because I saw a dog....and Ma. Francesca Adriano Sanchez.....made a scene. HAHA.
Moral of the story: WAG GAGALAW PAG MAY ASONG DUMAAN SAYO. MABABAIT DIN NAMAN KASI ANG MGA ASO SA UP. =)
Thanks, guys! I love you. <3 Theeeeeeeeen, last night was...let's just say we needed talks like that when we were, well, we. Thank You. =) I won't go emo on you right here. Baka maiyak ka. Wahaha.
What a day. I was happy. =)
I had my foot x-rayed this morning. NO FRACTURE!! I won't be wearing a cast over Christmas!! Hooraaay!! Medication: Ponstan for 3 days. OH YEAAAAAH!!
Let's go on with Vanessa Carlton:
Why can't you hold me and never let go?
When you touch me, it is me that you own(want)?
Pretty baby, oh the place that you hold in my heart
Would you break it apart again?
Ok bye.
Saturday, December 17, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
aww...you were in UP yesterday? i was there too! ba't di ka nagtext bruha ka! haha. kiddin. :) oh well, kelan na tayo lalabas? next week? tumatawag ako sainyo eh parang walang ring eh..haha. anyway, just keep in touch. aylavyew.
Ga, ok lang yun. Ponstan naman e. Uish. Camie, tatawagan kita bukas. Ayframeez =)
ANG COOL MO FRANCESCA. Hahahaha. I miss you!!
Post a Comment