I have a lot of things to blog about but I can't remember all. Oh well.
We love Ate Aiza. After her talk, I realized that I really want to teach. Really. As in, PRACTICUM NOW NA. Joke. But I really want to. Why? Because I want to feel fulfilled. I want the kids to make me happy. I want to teach kids because kids are more eager to learn and what they're learning is far more amusing than Physics and Chemistry. Wait, obvious bang ayoko magturo ng high school? Ayaw ko. As of now, that is.
I feel super emo today. Maybe it's because of all the gossip and mangoes and bagoong and chocolate from the chocolate fountain combined. =)
Wait, I found a new GINA. To those who don't know what Gina means or who the original one is, sorry ka nalang. Ngeh. We discovered a new Gina today. She's a b-i-t-c-h. BITCH talaga. Nothing more, nothing less.
I miss Eilene. I think MB needs a reunion. Old people, reunite! HAHA.
It takes a bitch to know a bitch(ibang bitches naman to). Right Carmela? RIGHT RIGHT RIGHT.
Wag mo sabihing BOBO! Sabihin mo B-O-B-O! Pag tinanong sayo 'Teacher, what's B-O-B-O?' Sagot mo, "Write it down!" -Ate AP (Aiza Pascual haha)
Sana hindi kami BORLOG sa talk bukas. Haha. Amazing thoughts.
Back to the CAD paper. Crap.
Thursday, December 15, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
oh yes, I think so too. Wahaha
Post a Comment