Friday, December 30, 2005

Christmas Break Entry#5

Let's go straight to events.

Tuesday- Eastwood Day with Nina, Nadine and Eric. We originally planned to go to Tiendesitas but since it was raining damn hard and parking was no where to be found, we decided to go to Eastwood instead. Had we continued on to Tiendesitas, I would have run out of Christmas money. =) It was fun eating dinner, shopping, walking and drinking coffee. Next time, next time, next time ulit. =)

Wednesday- Pyro Olympics Day. Traffic was terrible. Imagine 6 lanes of traffic, both sides, full of parked cars. Well, it was supposed to be moving traffic but I guess everyone got fed up and stopped there. We didn't even get in for crying out loud! Fucker. Oh well. We saw the fireworks, though.

Thursday- Another Pyro Olympics Day. Sj came and we left really early because we were scared of being stuck in traffic again. Hehe. We got there, parked, got in, found Dang with Japoy, and waited for fireworks which were beautiful, by the way. My swollen and aching left foot accompanied by my aching head just made it harder to appreciate the 2nd batch. I got to watch UDD(Up Dharma Down) perform!! It's been over a year since I last saw them (Abandon). Wee! Then ONL came next and they played their old songs so the stick and I were really happy because we knew those songs better. Then we went home. On the way home, Sj and I passed a different way so we got stuck in traffic, mistakingly got to China Town, found the right way and got home.

From the time I got home til now, yes now, I am utterly disappointed at someone. You shouldn't have done that. Making me look and feel stupid because you got scared to tell me just made it worse. I won't expound on this since I don't know how, so I will just say: Thank you for last night. I had fun. I guess it was just a bad idea to keep it from me. Nasira kasi yung gabi e. Instead of ending it with a smile, I was mad. But I had fun. Thank you. Alam mo rin naman na dili ko man kaya magalit ng matagal sa imo. =)

Now, my parents are out partying in Embassy while we're stuck at home. Woopee. HW time. Punyeta talaga ang rami.

Who has a copy of Pay it Forward?? Baka pag-initan ako ni Sis(ter Edith) pag di ko pinanood. Rar.

And Sunday will be the OC Season 3 day at Valle. Yeahboi! =)

No comments: