Sunday, September 03, 2006

Let's all die

It's just a ride.

Friday's CW class was happy happy. We were all hyper. Yes, that includes the professor. Haha. And come night time, Sj and I heard mass (oh yes props for us!) then drank with the Sharks. Di ako Shark ah. Epal lang ako palagi. Oh well. I'm officially a guy now. Hahaha. =D

UG's Sportsfest was fun! Mas marami pang casualties sa Agawan Base kaysa sa Volleyball at Basketball! Hahahaha. Love love love it. Sana every month may Sportsfest tapos ang highlight...Agawan Base. =D

You can't please everyone.

Ok change mood. And I don't care if you get to read this. And this is for other people's information, too. Come, enlighten yourselves.

If you don't like me, I won't be a saint and force myself to like you. The thing is, I don't completely not like you (hate is too much). I just find your way of keeping things to yourself and ranting out rather wrong. I admit I take much of his time. But seldom did I ask him to do those. Marunong akong tumanggi. Marunong akong mahiya. Maraming beses na akong tumanggi at nagpilit siya. Yun lang. Kung nasosobrahan ka, what we're doing now is for you. If it isn't enough, let us know. If you want to ramble something about me, stop doing it subtly. You can say "Vicka I hate your stinking guts. You make me vomit. You're scum between my toes. Love, *toot*" and I'd thank you. There isn't a single feeling available right now to sum up what the fuck I'm feeling because I'm hurt, angry and confused. I'm hungfused. Shit.

Wala akong ginagawa sayo. Itanong mo pa sa mga kaibigan ko kung ilang beses na ko nahirapan at naiyak dahil sayo. Di ako makikipag-plastican sayo. I've learned my lesson. Maybe it's about time you learned yours.

Siguro mamayang gabi magrarant pa ko. Sobrang taken aback pa ko ng mga nabasa ko, I might as well go on with my shit-filled day. Of all the people.

My dear, what you see is what you get. What goes around, comes around. It's the science of muddled life.

So, let's all die. So much for peace on earth. BLAH!

9 comments:

cumeehL said...

sino nanman yang taong gumagambala sa buhay mo??? tsktsk..dear, be strong.. (labo) hehe. love you!

Veeka said...

You've heard about her before. Haaayyy

Anonymous said...

Haaay Veeka. May mga taong ganyan talaga. Sad, but true. What can we do? Nothing actually. All we can do is to deal, and to pity the poor soul who cannot find ways to deal with the setbacks presented to him. Do not try to please everyone, because we all cannot do that. Someone, out there, in a galaxy far, far away, will eventually get hurt somehow. Again, sad, but true. Look on the bright side. Angst, says a CERTAIN CW prof, is the motivation for writing.

And I loved your CW piece too. That last line's just plain haunting. Way to go!

Anonymous said...

Ha. It's all about timing. This played right after I posted that last comment.

You will fly, and you will crawl, God knows even angels fall

wala lang. I love that line

Anonymous said...

Thanks Raf!! Sobra =)

Anonymous said...

as in yung dating issue?? i cant remember..haha! -camie

Veeka said...

Uh..Madaming issue sakin. Haha. We'll talk soon. =)

cumeehL said...

ok. sa UAAP cheering compet. let's talk while cheering for our school. oh yeah. hehe

Anonymous said...

Anuba. Let's talk while other people are cheering for their schools. Haha