Amidst doing my CNF narrative, I turn on the TV and put it on Myx, as I always do. I leave it there because I want the music to soothe me while I am to strain my brain in coming up with something good. The first few songs were fine as I sang along with them. It was just disheartening to hear the first few beats to Dale Candela and later seeing Gerard the PBB guy dancing to it.
I could die. I just lost my concentration to annoyance. It's lame.
TV off. They should ban the song (and the video), you know.
Wednesday, August 30, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
They should ban the song (and the video), you know.
Yes, this a bevy of other certain songs and videos but hey. We're not in control. We just have to live with it, difficult as that may be. Good Luck woth the CnF piece
That's WITH (not woth) the CnF piece...
I know. I just had to let out my irritability before it transforms itself to something worse. Hehe. Thanks and ditto Raaf =D
haha. i totally agree with you dear! they should ban the video...it just ruins everybody's day. the only cute thing there is him..well, dahil sa video na yun, di na rin siya cute. eew. haha!
Di na siya cute. Kaya ayoko maging artista e. Kasi pag naging artista ako, magiging overrated yung pagka-cute ko. Look at him. Joke. Haha
Post a Comment