Friday, September 08, 2006

I'm exactly where you like me, you know.

It's about time we saved ourselves from each other and saved each other from becoming the monsters we individually are. Awoo awoo awoo. I scared. (HAHA)

And I decided to stay home right smack when my parents are letting me get out of the house to have fun(maybe). "O di ka na lalabas? Sige, ako lalabas." Pownyeymaz. But I've figured out an excuse for myself, so as not to feel loser-ish(being home on a Friday night and all). The colds. What a lame alibi. Don't care. Works for me, anyway.

I'll just sing I Am Special--with matching leg hugging and rocking back and forth.

It's so sad. You fall and end up maimed. Oh well....towel.

HAPPY 20th BIRTHDAY, CARLO MURCIA! Oh no. 20. Haha. =)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have the perfect excuses for not going out (although it only works for me i guess). It's either I don't want to use gas, I don't want to drive at night or I don't really have a life (haha... it's not funny). I actually had (have) a cold but I still went out Friday night. Way to go, Raf. Tama yan. The Friday night you go out is the night you just happen to be under the weather.

Anonymous said...

Oonga sayo nagwowork. Di ako nagddrive e. Haha loser much. The thing is, I always go out despite the fact that I'm sick. There was a time everyone was to my disadvantage because they were all smoking. Paglabas ko ng Dish, humihinga na ko from my mouth. HAHA.