Everything about the week is wrong.
My stomach has to be checked by some gastro-enterologist because of the inept circumstances my it has been working on for more than a week now. Bloated like hell, I say. I have an English 11 exam due on Monday, an EnvSci term paper due on the 9th, a Math long quiz on the 7th and an MuD paper no one understands due before the 20th. Not to mention my incompetent self trying very hard to pass the Arnis finals on I don't know when. And I'm going to have to worry about my period coming (supposedly) very soon.
Thoughts (and my eerie stomach) just had to pollute my lifestyle right smack when I needed to focus on school.
I sad. I want this sem to end.
Then, we can go to Ostrichland and have fun with the ostriches in the pool. =)
(edit)
Raf, I am loving your songs.
I got you on my mind
More than anything or anyone
And what we have is a connection
We got front row seats to each other’s affection.
A love like this doesn't happen too much.♥
Wednesday, September 27, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Who doesn't want this sem to end? Haha. Buti you're enjoying the songs. One happy CD for a change. It's going to be difficult beating that one out. Will have (force?) SJ to burn me another one the next time we meet. Do you know the titles of the songs and their artists?
Yeah I do. Heehee ♥
Post a Comment