**Raf, check out the title. =D
I'm such a gullible person. And schizophrenic.
I mean, do something somewhat evil to me, explain yourself and say some sort of sorry (of course I'd feel all kinds of feelings in between, good and bad), and everything's fine again. (except in special cases *ehem*Sj*ehem*=p)
I just find it so hard to believe and trust what people say because for some strange reason, people just love lying to me. Why, my friends, why? Oh well. As I said, it's a muddled world. Though you can't please everyone, in a screwed up world like ours, sometimes we do have to conform and try to be like everyone else--naive, bewildered and complicated. Go figure.
This drama drove me crazy the entire day. As in, I watched The Break Up and I cried..as in...cried. I was so caught up, yo! Hahaha.
Thank you, Raf, for introducing me to this place called Emotionopolis. I have this feeling I'm gonna be stuck here for quite some time. Come visit me, friends. Let's partey. HAH.
Sunday, September 03, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Tama yan. Partey sa Emotionopolis!
The place to be. Haha
Post a Comment