Kinikilig parin ako. Armi, Bianx and I shared a piece of cake. And we were at Tita Pili's backseat (with Bianx). And she didn't want to give us an autograph because we're "part of the group" and we "work with them". And she asked me what my course was. And she said bye to me. =D
Starstruck much.<3
I'm hyper and the culprit's Mefanamic Acid. I tried to fight the urge to drink a 500 mg capsule of Ponstan but my head was on the verge of exploding and I was about to cry because of the unbearable throbbing, so yeah. Ghastly, ghastly headache. I gave in to the unwanted temptation and swallowed a capsule full of evil chemicals. BOO. WhattheheckamIsaying.
I loved the chocolate cake. We all did. I'm craving for more. Jeezaz! Ice cream and chocolate cake! Lovelovelove.
(edit)
Get well soon!!!!!
Huhuhu. =(
Wednesday, September 06, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment