Friday, September 15, 2006

I hope you're waiting

I hate that it's a small world after all.

I've just realized the total injustice in the concept. A knows B, B knows C, C knows D, and D knows B. Thing is, A doesn't click with D nor C unlike everybody else. It sucks always being the one left behind and trying to fit in. Right now, I believe I could actually make anyone's face look as if you've just eaten loads of ampalaya and tried ever so hard to suppress the ugly feeling(and taste).

Suppression is bad. Let us all regress and live our lives as children. Laugh laugh laugh.

And yes, we do need to conform and try to fit in, whether we like it or not. I'm the queen of practicality. Bummer.

Why does the world have to be so small after all? Can't it be so BIG after all? So then, the song would go: It's a big world after all, it's a big world after all, it's a big world after all, it's a BIG world after all.

What the fuck is wrong with me?

No comments: