I may be the most practical person you may ever meet.
But sometimes, practicality's the root of all evil.
This is bad.
Ayoko na magsulat. Nakakabobo.
Happy Birthday, Ari! Take me with you to heaven. Joke. I still have big dreams to conquer: writing for the people(shit) and saving the world before bedtime(double shit). You take care there where it's peaceful. The mortal world's a shitty place to be in. Trasmi. Oh! Mommy cooked pata tonight. I'll eat a lot just for you. =D I miss you.
Wednesday, September 13, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
happy birthday ari! sama mo narin ako. haha, joke lang din. =) lovelove and i miss you! =)
wala lang. nababaliw nako. shet, kelang ko na ng psychiatrist (tama ba?!)..seriyoslee. =c
Haynako kumain nalang tayo ng banana split tara. -vicka
game! kaso, namumulubi nako. kaw? haha
Chos! Saging at ice cream lang yun. Haha
Post a Comment