Sunday, September 10, 2006

Lost

Words will never ever be enough to express what I feel. I want to learn to write and make people feel what I come up with. Gets? Hindi. Odiba? Never enough.

I'm trying to get by with never ever knowing at all.

I <3 you, Michelle Branch. You have an interesting and uncanny ability to make me feel emo at the right time. If only everything happened at the right time. Like tripping on something or clapping. Like drinking a glass of water or writing down stuff like these. Like deciding to stare at the ceiling, thinking of what if's. Like smiling when you remember something funny. Like looking stupid with someone who makes you feel special. Makes you feel special. You feel special. Feel special. Special. (Ay ang galing, o!)

Dingdingding andyan na ang pating!

Alam ko malabo. Pero malabo talaga ang mundo.

Somewhere in between the worlds of procastination and diligence, there's ambiguity.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Shet wala ka nang kasing corny.

cumeehL said...

napagaling mo naman sj. napaka. haha. pero tama si vicka.. =p

Anonymous said...

Sunugin na yan! Hahahaha. Loko lang boy...yoyong.