Monday, August 14, 2006

Enlighten me, oh enlightening one!

May tumalo na sa character sketch.

It's the plot plan, yo! Plotplanplotplanflotplanflotflanflohtflohnpotpan.

And it ain't a tad bit fun to think when your mind's completely blank and the only two things lingering in it is death and happiness.

I ended up with death. I figured that it'll squeeze more creative juice out of me...I hope. If all else fails and she comments negatively on my entire plan tomorrow, I can reason out my desire to shift courses because of my sudden loss of interest in writing creatively due to my severe aspiration for a stable money making job.

But I guess that won't work because she's a CW major and she had her masterals (I think) in the same course. Kamusta naman yun.

I'd like to think that I just lost it...or that I never had it. Hah! Such a fool I am.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks boy. Kakantahan kita ng You First Believed. =D Amp.

Raaf said...

I agree. If there was no drive to write (ergo no creativity) this blog would not exist. Plot plan! Go go!

Anonymous said...

May plot plan nga ako, pang essay naman. Eh di naman kailangan ng essay ng plot plan e. Stupid Vicka. Nakakabaliw. Nakakabalisa. But thanks dear friends!