Sunday was the day I realized, as expected, how much I miss dancing and how much I miss those damn crazy ballerinas I talked the Ilonggo/Indonesian accent with. Giselle was great. Tara did a great job, as usual (BRAVO!), and Clara and Lea were great as well. Ack. I want to dance. Regret is one of the worst feelings in the world. Thank you dear Sj for making me regret-conscious and for putting up with my frenzied verbal discharge. =) Lovelove.
Yesterday, despite a terrible, terrible day as a loner(ahem) and a sleepyhead, Francesca mustered enough humor to crack me up:
Vicka: Kain tayo sa labas sa Thursday tas nood ng movie!
Chezka: Sige! Pero ano? Libre Nacho?
Vicka: Nacho Libre!!!=))
Chezka: Kanina sa isang subject namin, pinag-uusapan namin yung infomaniac....?
Vicka: Ano yun? Manyak sa info? Haha!
Chezka: Hindi! Yung mahilig sa sex!
Vicka: (stares) Nymphomiac!!
*boisterous laughter*
And today, someone was sweet enough to surprise me and bring me home because I had no umbrella(long story). Yeheeeesss. =p
If you, if you could get by
trying not to lie
Things wouldn't be so confused
and I wouldn't feel so used
But you always really knew
I just wanna be with you
But I'm missing you,
You know I'm such a fool for you.
-Linger, The Cranberries
Tuesday, August 01, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Hmm..=p
Kapatid ni sometwo. Panganay sa pamilyang Some.
HAHAHA
La na. La nang spunk. =p
You know, Sj, yan nga ang tinuturo sa CW... Just ask Marby Villaceran
Let me quote:
"...Blackbirds... DUH! BLACK-birds!!!!"
I was about to quote her.
"Writing is a conceited act"
Haha
Post a Comment