Going on a spy mission (and writing about it )
And being something in a painting,
Writing a character sketch is the worst (so far).
One ought not be decieved by the sound of it.
Why the fuck am I in this course? (my brain loves emphasizing "It doesn't paaaaayyyyy!!" ya know) I was supposed to tell stories about the week but well, homework torment and angst release comes first.
Tomorrow we will look stupid and feel happy high and I think there's something wrong with me because everyone's so excited and I'm not so much looking forward to it. Why why why?? Maybe because. Yeah, maybe because.
Hay. This is sad. Let's just sing a song of sixpence a pocket full of rhyme, yo!
7 comments:
"I was supposed to tell stories about the week but well, homework torment and angst release comes first."
Ako nlng magbblog for you.. I can be creative too yaknow.. yo.
Yo. Ang pangit mo yo.
Joke lang yo. Pisawt yo. Shet.
Mahal ko yang character sketch na yan!!!!
Right.
HAHAHA. Screw iiiiiiiit! Mas malala pa yung sa concept ng CNF e. Bleeeeeh. Tapos kakausapin siya sa Tuesday. Oh no. Double bleh. Bwaha
yuck...magshift ka nalang samin! paguran the whole day plus many cute varsity boys...haha! yo, ang jologs yo! waha..sagwa.
Shift ka sa CW yo! Haha
Post a Comment