Saturday, August 12, 2006

Hello world

Our huge family had a get together here last night because my westernized cousins are here for vacation. A get together yesterday, today and tomorrow. Howaboutthat. =p

Save tonight.

The Underground acquaintance party was fun. Talong-talo kami sa costume e. (Ay si Sj pala panalo.=p) Haha. LSD kicked ass (!!!) and I discovered 2 ways of drinking beer: the conventional drink-it-straight-from-the-bottle and the pour-it-in-the-big-sortofbowl-and-sip-it-with-a-straw game. Kagulo. Great party, great (party) people, great great company. I'm officially LSD's girl groupie. Someone join me. Para na kong lalaki. =D

And then Chav treated us to some drink at Drew's. Whi-whi o wee-wee? Either way, I lost track of how many I dim-wittedly imbibed(haha) and discovered how it was to feel woozy after drinking. Congratulations, Veeka. I know you can't wait for next Saturday: more free alcohol. Haha.

Ah basta. Here's to the night. =) Hey You, lovelovelooove(you). <3

And for my personal reference:
1. concept for creative non fic (someone suggest something, please oh please oh please.)
2. study for EnvSci (Aug24)
3. study for Math (get this, Aug 23)
4. start EnvSci final paper

Haven't you ever felt that intense longing to stay in just one place, with the same person(people) at the same goddamn moment? I want it to come back. I want to go back. Elation, please come back. Bleh. But it's back to reality: oras nang mag-aral mga boi. Tae.

Save last night. (Pictures courtesy of Paolo Encarnacion. Click mo para lumaki, ok.)

3 comments:

Veeka said...

MASCOT?? Gad. Thanks boy. You're the best. =)

Raaf said...

why not try the groupie life as a CNF piece? Stupid CNF piece. I need ideas also!!!

Anonymous said...

Let's write about a stupid CNF piece. Gademit. Sana bumagyo bukas. Wala talaga iaasenso yung utak ko by tomorrow. Yeyeye!

You have a blog yey =)