Friday, August 04, 2006

And so it is.

UPCAT na bukas!
Good luck, UPCAT takers! Pray, pray, pray. =)

I'm in a perfect mood to write since my mood swings are going "choo-choo!" and my nails are bloody red (to be explained later). Therefore later tonight, I will be forcing myself to do and finish my English 11 take home exam on My Papa's Waltz. Happy analyzing to me. =D (Edit 2254 hours: I make the worst literary analysis. I want to puke out the senseless soup in my brain then squeeze and throw it around to give it a good jumpstart. [See? I'm brain-dead.])

I went to school today and had Math for about 15 minutes, finding out afterwards that we weren't going to have our CW class (yet again). I wasted clothes and money to get to school and I was left with nothing to do(!!!) I lost my temper and am currently at the verge of screaming at anyone who does the slightest form of annoyance. This mere frustration explains the bloody red nails. Being a girl entitles you an excuse for having mood swings. I pity those I prey on, though. Please know that I do apologize for my inability to hold the fits in. It's a girl thing--and I may be one of the few who execute the whole PMS thing quite effectively. Peace out. Haha.

It's funny that while I was contemplating on whether or not I'm going to shift next year, I realized that the only reason I wanted to do so is because I have no effing idea what job I'd be getting when I graduate. Writing doesn't give you much of a stable job, does it? 'Tas creative writing pa. Huhu. Why does earthly living have to be so goddamn expensive? Let's all move to Mars and join Marvin in being a martian. He seems lonely. Grabe ang corny ko na talaga. *hits self on the head and rolls eyes*

Inner thoughts regarding this something: Tama na. Mali na 'to. Mag-usap na tayo. Let's save us! Uish. I miss The Perfects, zeeryoos. Aww. =(

Oh well. Nobody said it was easy.

Disclaimer: The nail color doesn't really have anything to do with the current series of confusing situations I am drowning in at present. =)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Iniisip ko kung san yung kanta. Coldplay ba? Haha. Shet I'm bangag. Nashock you? Me too! I miss you too love<3

Anonymous said...

Yup Coldplay =) Nashock nga me! Haha. Let's go out as in out as in let's get wasted because that's never happened before. Hihi

Anonymous said...

"Let's save us!"

We are.. right? But anyway, we really have to.. :) i meant that in a good way.. uish! (wala bang priv message dito? ehk)

PS: pano mo nalalaman kung cno mismo ung mga anonymous? wala lng.. na-curious lang..

Anonymous said...

Sandy: Tange di tayo yung 'us'. Pero sige na rin. Dahil mahal kita. Amp. Hahaha

P.S. Ewan. Magaling lang talaga ako minsan. Nicknames help.

Anonymous said...

K, natawa me. Haha. Vicka's that good. Nyaha. Wait di ko maalala kung san ka nashock. Dun sa sinabi ko sayo sa hospital or yung tinext ko sayo. Haha.

Anonymous said...

Actually ako rin. Ano ba ang sabog ba ng brains natin. Haha