I won't get into a long, detailed entry about what the hell happened to this darned computer (and the laptop) but up to know, it still isn't fixed. And since I wasn't about to spill my guts on a public computer with strangers trying very hard to make good use of their peripheral vision to see what the person beside them is doing, I decided to write whatever now, before all else fails with this computer, yet again.
So there. Hello, reader. How are you? I am fine. With the Math long quiz and EnvSci exam (which I seriously studied and tried to memorize for a week to so little avail!!!), I am doing 'nothing' by singing with the Dopi (read it backwards) and cleaning my room which is quite a jungle by now because my sister and I are like (some) dudes who just throw things around. To add to that, my hair fall has become terrible, I'm going to be bald soon. Joke. But believe me. J-U-N-G-L-E. Like UP. Haha. I wasn't able to write about Tunog Kalinga and Dang's celebration so I won't bother trying to remember every single thing that happened. Just as long as I know I had fun, that's a-ok. Yay! The pictures will be on my Multiply soon. Soon is...soon. Patience is a virtue, yo!
My thoughts are so constipated. I hate it. Over the past days, I've been itching to write, type actually because I suck at hand written works and I feel more writer-ish when I type (laugh all you want hahaha), and now that I could, it's all gone. And those were sensible thoughts! Betcha by golly wow! The moment's gooooone. =(
Oh well. You'll know when the moment comes again. I just wish it doesn't come when the computer decides to crash...again.
Saturday, August 26, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment