Saturday, July 29, 2006

Word play

(This was meant for around midnight last night but our internet connection’s blah. So, oh well.)

When I get really irritated or upset at/by someone, at some point, I cry.

It’s some sort of uncanny frustration. Don’t irritate me the way someone does. There are certain people I can stand up to (on appropriate circumstances?), but my cowardly alter ego comes up and thus makes me retract to the situation because of certain reasons which I can’t state here since this is public.

This silence brings a moral story. (IloveyouJasonMraz)

So, there. Point is, tears are my release.

Bleh. I hate restrained writing. It makes my thoughts (and angst) so…restrained. Duh. Ang hirap hirap hirap. I don’t know how much more I can take. Seriously.

ANYWAY.

I smoke now. The second hand smoke I’m (we’re) getting is probably as much, if not more, than what the average smoker inhales per day. And to think that second hand smoke’s a whole lot worse. Oh well.

Last night was quite fun. If you happened to pass by the CSWCD last night, you’d have, most probably, heard us shouting “TULA, KANTA, KAPE PO! LIBRE LAHAT!!” or something to that effect. It’s the life of an applicant and a welcoming committee member. Haha. =p

"I'd pick ice cream over any man, anytime. Diba? Doesn't answer back, doesn't leave you.."--CW10 prof. Haha love it.

4 comments:

cumeehL said...

"I'd pick ice cream over any man, anytime. Diba? Doesn't answer back, doesn't leave you.."

loves et. =)

Veeka said...

Diba? I wanted to shout AMEN when she said that. Haha

Anonymous said...

Alam mo, napaka sawi naman ng buhay mo kung pati ang ice cream niloloko ka...

Chocolate, please

Anonymous said...

Traydor na ice cream? That'd be the day. Pakamatay na tayo nun. Haha