Despite the fact that we're no longer studying in MC, I begin to wonder why the heck we still ended up helping out the OrCom.
1. I'm sick. Well, sick-er now.
2. I might as well rest.
3. I could've gone to the dentist, derma and to UP for my physical exam.
4. I turned down lunch with Tita Pili, Bianca and Jo.
5. Etc.
But then, after today, we figured that they do need us...somehow.
The registration table would be a mess without us. Haha kapal. =p
I rest my case. After tomorrow, it's goodbye school-for-the-past-13-years and hello public-school-without-a-P500-car-sticker-but-with-jeepneys-that-spell-to-and-fro. WHUT. Shet yan. Buuuuuuuuuuubs!! =(
I'm so sick and tired, literally. Dish pa bukas. Whatabout. Alcohol, anyone?
Another one of my futile efforts stories:
I've been drinking some cough medicine the past few days and drank a whole lot of vitamin C to prevent the cough from getting worse. The cough's pretty much gone, but....
I can't stop sneezing. Stupid, eh.
Wednesday, May 31, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
holy cow. last day tomorrow!!!
Holy carabao!! Maging Pilipino ka na!! Hahaha
Oks. 10 years. =)
Di ko gets, anak.
Post a Comment